Bacon and Pimento Cheese Deviled Eggs
Pimento cheese and deviled eggs are two down-home favorites, now combined into one delicious easy-to-make appetizer that will be the hit of any gathering.
- 6 eggs, hard boiled and peeled
- 1/2 cup Bacon and Pimento Cheese Dip
- 3 tablespoons Blue Plate®️ Mayonnaise
- 2 slices crispy cooked bacon, crumbled, for garnish
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced chives, for garnish
- Slice eggs in half, carefully remove yolks and set whites aside.
- Press yolks through a fine mesh sieve into a small bowl.
- In another small bowl, combine Bacon and Pimento Cheese Dip with mayonnaise. Add egg yolks and whisk until combined.
- Transfer mixture to a piping bag with no tip. Pipe mixture into egg whites. Garnish with chives and crumbled bacon.