Hot & Spicy Pimento Cheese
This classic Southern dip is always invited to the party. Mixing Blue Plate Hot & Spicy Mayonnaise with cheddar cheese, aged gouda and pepper jack cheese will bring a much-loved traditional pimento cheese to a whole new level.
- 4 ounces extra-sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces pepper jack cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces aged gouda cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Blue Plate® Hot & Spicy Mayonnaise
- 1 (4 ounce) jar pimentos, drained
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon grated sweet onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated sugar
- Combine the cheddar, pepper jack, gouda, cream cheese, mayonnaise, pimentos, onions, Worcestershire sauce, salt, paprika and sugar in a bowl and mix well. Divide the mixture in half and place half in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until somewhat smooth. Transfer the mixture to a large bowl with the remaining cheese and fold together.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours and up to overnight to allow the flavors to meld.