Spicy Ranch Dressing
Ranch dressing is always better when it’s homemade – and this one is extra creamy with a spicy cayenne kick, perfect for dipping wings or veggies or for tossing into a fresh green salad.
- 3/4 cup Blue Plate® Hot & Spicy Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon TryMe® Tiger Sauce or other Louisiana style hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh chopped dill
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- Combine mayonnaise, buttermilk, garlic, hot sauce, lemon juice, dill, parsley, cilantro, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Cover and store in the refrigerator until ready to use.