Grillin’ and chillin’
Ain’t no better way to celebrate Dad.
When it’s time to celebrate Dad, get out of the kitchen and into the backyard — where all the grillin’, chillin’, and family fun happens. Blue Plate brings the flavor home with classic summertime grilling recipes for juicy steaks, tender chicken, burgers, and dogs — plus delicious veggies, great sides, and all the dressings and dips that’ll complement your cookout. And when you rely on great tips for non-stick grilling with mayo, your Father’s Day celebration will be foolproof.
Burgers & Dogs
Take basic burgers and dogs to the next level with delicious mix-ins and flavorful toppings that start with your favorite mayo.
- The Ultimate Hamburger – With Blue Plate mayo mixed into the meat, along with steak sauce and Worcestershire, this burger’s flavor and juiciness are top notch.
- Grilled Burgers with Pineapple Salsa & Alabama-Style White BBQ Sauce – Try our take on the burgers served at Playa Restaurant in Orange Beach, AL. Delish!
- Slaw Dogs – Our popular, traditional coleslaw adds crunch and creaminess to your favorite grilled hot dogs.
These flavored mayonnaise spreads and marinade recipes do triple duty for your favorite grilled meats and fish by adding flavor, keeping the grill from flaring up, and sealing in juices.
- Perfectly Grilled Chicken with Creole Mustard Mayonnaise Marinade – So easy to make and great-tasting, too! Marinate for two hours or overnight for best results.
- Perfectly Grilled Ribeyes with Tarragon Mayonnaise – Juicy ribeyes + flavorful tarragon mayo = non-stick grilling at its finest.
- Go Bold Marinated Steak – In this recipe, Blue Plate Go Bold Chipotle Lime Sauce adds incredible smoky flavor and moisture to any cut of steak.
- Grilled Red Snapper with Avocado Mayonnaise and Salsa Verde – Avocado mayo helps seal in the delicate flavor of fish and holds it together. Try it with any firm, white fish.
Who knew? The magnificent non-stick power of mayo is real. Get the scoop and more recipes.
Grilled veggies are a wonderfully smoky treat and the perfect accompaniment to grilled meats, burgers, and more.
- Grilled Artichokes with Lemon Caper Aioli – Grilled rather than steamed artichokes offer more flavor, and the lemony-garlicky aioli made with Blue Plate is perfect for dipping.
- Smoked Corn (Elote) – This side dish made the winning lineup at the Hogs for the Cause Barbecue competition in New Orleans.
- Mexican Street Corn – A traditional dish sold by street vendors in Mexico and the Southwest, this recipe features mayo, sour cream, and crumbled cotija or feta. Yum.
More Summer Sides
Dig into more side dish ideas — from coleslaws and potato salads to pasta salads. Perfect for all picnics, barbecues, and cookouts!
Dips and Dressings
A BLT bar might be your new best friend.
Making light, fluffy homemade biscuits is so much easier than you think. Our recipe has just 3 ingredients and features a simple hack for replacing the butter and fat.