Classic Ham and Swiss Sliders
Sliders make an easy lunch, game day snack or party food – the perfect handheld meal. This classic version features oven-warmed ham and melted Swiss cheese on soft, fluffy Hawaiian dinner rolls spread with a dollop of mayonnaise and mustard, and drizzled with delicious poppy seed butter.
12 sandwiches, about 6 servings
- 1/2 cup Blue Plate® Mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 12-pack Hawaiian Sweet Dinner Rolls or other small dinner rolls
- 1 pound deli ham, shaved
- 1/2 pound Swiss cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) unsalted melted butter, divided
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- Combine mayonnaise, mustard and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl and mix well.
- Cut the entire pack of rolls in half horizontally (keeping all tops connected and all bottoms connected). Transfer rolls to a 9x13-inch baking dish brushed with 1 tablespoon of the melted butter.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture evenly on the bottom rolls.
- Divide ham evenly on the bottom rolls. Add the Swiss cheese and place the top rolls on.
- Combine the remaining 7 tablespoons melted butter with the poppy seeds and drizzle the mixture over the rolls. Wrap in aluminum foil and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350℉. Bake covered for 15 to 20 minutes or until warmed through.