Turn deli ham into a creamy dip or spread in no time with help from Blue Plate® Mayonnaise. Pile it on crackers or make it the highlight of the party table by stuffing it into the Pâte à Choux puffs shown here.
1 1/4 cups
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Blue Plate® Mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Creole mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 pound deli ham, roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, heavy cream, lemon juice, Creole mustard, salt and cayenne pepper in the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth.
- Add ham and process until smooth. Scrape down sides of bowl, add green onions and process until smooth. Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Transfer mousse to a covered dish (or a pastry bag if using to stuff pastry puffs) and refrigerate until ready to use. Ham Mousse can be stored in refrigerator for up to 24 hours.
- This recipe makes enough Ham Mousse to stuff about 24 freshly baked Pâte à Choux puffs or top a similar amount of crackers.