Ham Mousse and Pimento Cheese on Saltines
There’s a good chance that saltines, or soda crackers, are already in the pantry, waiting to be dressed up with creamy ham mousse and spicy pimento cheese for a home-style appetizer, snack or picnic bring-along.
- 48 Saltine crackers
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup Pimento Cheese Dip
- 1 cup Ham Mousse
- Coarse sea salt flakes, for garnish
- Chopped parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Transfer saltines to a parchment lined baking sheet and brush with the melted butter. Bake for 5 to 7 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool.
- Scoop 2 teaspoons of pimento cheese on one side of each cracker and 2 teaspoons of ham mousse on the other side of the cracker. Garnish with the salt and chopped parsley.