Bacon and Cheddar Deviled Eggs
The ultimate deviled egg for bacon and cheddar lovers, this recipe is a classic that’s easy to make for parties, picnics, potluck dinners and anytime a quick appetizer is needed.
- 6 hard boiled eggs, peeled
- 1/2 cup Blue Plate® Mayonnaise
- 2 to 3 slices bacon, cooked crispy and finely chopped, divided
- 2 tablespoons finely grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon champagne vinegar
- 2 teaspoons scallions, finely chopped for garnish
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise, remove yolks and set whites aside.
- Press yolks through a fine mesh strainer into a small bowl. In another small bowl, combine mayonnaise, bacon (reserving a small amount of bacon for garnish), cheese, mustard and champagne vinegar and whisk until well blended. Add egg yolks and whisk until smooth.
- Pipe the egg mixture into the well of each egg white and garnish with scallions and remaining chopped bacon.