Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato and Avocado Sandwiches
- 8 slices sourdough bread
- 8 leaves butter lettuce, washed and dried
- 8 slices Creole tomato or other heirloom tomato
- 1/2 cup Blue Plate®️ Mayonnaise
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 8 to 12 slices bacon, cooked crispy
- TOAST bread and spread mayonnaise on each slice, to taste.
- LAYER 4 toast slices with lettuce, tomato, avocado and bacon and top with remaining toast slices.
- CUT each sandwich in half and serve with your favorite chips and a pickle, if desired.