Back To Top Of Page
- 1 (11-ounce) package refrigerated pizza thin crust
- 1 ½ cups (6 ounces) shredded Mexican four-cheese blend, divided use
- ½ cup Blue Plate® Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 4 large plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Additional shredded or chopped basil for topping (optional)
- PREHEAT oven to 375 degrees. Coat a 13- by 10-inch baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- FIT pizza crust onto the prepared baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes, until lightly browned.
- STIR together in a medium bowl 1 cup Mexican four-cheese blend, mayonnaise, Parmesan, basil, garlic, Italian seasoning and salt. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed.
- SPREAD mixture over partially baked crust. Arrange tomato slices evenly over the mixture and sprinkle with remaining ½ cup Mexican four-cheese blend.
- BAKE 15 minutes, until cheese is melted and topping is bubbly. Sprinkle with additional basil, if desired. Cut into squares and serve immediately.