Pulled Pork and Pimento Grilled Cheese
Inspired by the spicy, delicious sandwiches sold hot off the grill at festivals and tournaments, this cheesy BBQ pulled pork delight is easy to make at home for the fam, too.
- 4 ciabatta or other soft rolls
- 8 tablespoons Blue Plate® Mayonnaise
- 1 recipe Quick BBQ Pulled Pork
- 1 recipe Bacon and Pimento Cheese Dip
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Chips, for serving
- Slice rolls in half lengthwise and spread 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise on each half. Top each of the bottom halves with 1/2 cup pulled pork. Place 1/4 cup of pimento cheese dip onto each top half and close the sandwiches.
- Heat a nonstick skillet or cast-iron pan over medium-high heat and add butter. When butter begins to bubble, add sandwiches to pan and cover with a heavy lid. Cook sandwiches over medium-low heat for 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Slice sandwiches in half and serve with chips.