Sheet Pan Crispy Pesto Chicken
When all the cooking happens on one large sheet pan, flavors can blend in all sorts of delicious ways. Coat the chicken and veggies with this easy homemade pesto mayo, season to taste and bake until crispy.
- 3/4 cup pesto, store-bought or homemade
- 1/2 cup Blue Plate® Mayonnaise
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 pound baby potatoes
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 1 bunch asparagus, bottom ends trimmed
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, finely grated
- Crusty French bread, for serving
- Preheat oven 425℉. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Combine pesto and mayonnaise in a medium bowl and whisk well. Remove 1/4 cup of the pesto mayo and set aside to use for serving. Add the chicken to the bowl and toss to cover with the remaining pesto mayo. Cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator to allow chicken to marinate for 30 minutes and up to overnight.
- Halve each potato, then toss the potatoes with olive oil, salt and pepper and arrange them on the sheet pan. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and arrange in a single layer on the sheet pan with the potatoes.
- Bake for 25 minutes; remove pan from oven and add asparagus to pan. Sprinkle the potatoes, chicken and asparagus with parmesan cheese. Bake for another 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken and vegetables are cooked through.
- Serve with crusty French bread. Use the reserved pesto mayo as a dipping sauce or as a spread for the bread.