Smoked Salmon Tea Sandwiches
Serve these elegant open-faced small bites for luncheon, afternoon tea or cocktail hour. They’re so easy to make – just spread herbed cheese blended with creamy mayo on cocktail bread, top with salmon and add garnishes.
- 1 package Boursin® Shallot and Chive Cheese
- 2 tablespoons Blue Plate® Mayonnaise
- 12 slices pumpernickel cocktail bread
- 4 ounces sliced smoked salmon
- Dill sprigs, for garnish
- Capers, for garnish
- Shaved red onion, for garnish
- Combine cheese and mayonnaise in a small bowl and mix well.
- Spread 1 1/2 teaspoons of the mixture on each bread slice.
- Cut salmon into pieces that will fit on bread and arrange them decoratively on top.
- Garnish with dill sprigs, capers and shaved red onion.