Mexican Street Corn Salad
This simple side dish, based on a popular Mexican street food, is sure to be a crowd pleaser at your next cookout. To add another layer of flavor and color, top with diced red onion, chopped avocado and chopped cherry tomatoes just before serving.
4 to 6 Servings
- 8 ears fresh corn, shucked
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup Blue Plate Go Bold Chipotle Lime Sauce
- ¾ to 1 cup crumbled Cotija cheese
- Fresh cilantro leaves, stems removed
- HEAT a grill pan (or outdoor grill) to medium heat.
- USE a paper towel to wipe corn with vegetable oil until lightly coated.
- GRILL corn until lightly browned.
- COOL, cut corn kernels off cobs and place in medium bowl.
- TOSS corn kernels with Blue Plate Go Bold Chipotle Lime Sauce and top with Cotija cheese and fresh cilantro leaves.