Shrimp Remoulade Deviled Eggs
Traditional Louisiana flavors.
12 eggs, about 6 servings
- 6 eggs, hard boiled and peeled
- 1/4 cup Blue Plate® Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup shrimp, peeled, cooked, deveined and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Louisiana-style Remoulade Sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons scallions, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley + extra for garnish
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/8 teaspoon fine salt
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise, carefully remove yolks and set whites aside. Press yolks through a fine mesh sieve into a small bowl.
- In another small bowl, combine mayonnaise, shrimp, Remoulade Sauce, scallions, parsley, lemon juice and zest, salt and cayenne pepper and mix well. Add egg yolks and stir until well combined.
- Transfer egg mixture to a piping bag and pipe the filling into the well of each egg white.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.