Fried, Grilled, Dipped & Delicious: Southern Seafood Favorites
Delicious seafood dishes and all the fixins’ are a treat any day of the week and any time of year. Whether you prefer your fish fried, grilled, dipped in a creamy tartar sauce, nestled alongside coleslaw, or served with a heaping helping of mac ‘n cheese, you’ll find all the best recipes here just waiting to satisfy.
Dig into this hot and fresh po-boy. Or, forego the French bread, add a squeeze of lemon, and dip catfish into the Blue Plate mayo and hot sauce mixture.
Swap out chicken for tilapia (or another firm fish filet), brush with Blue Plate Go Bold Chipotle Lime Sauce, coat with the Panko & spice mixture, and fry till golden. Yum!
Marinated in a creamy mixture of avocado, Blue Plate mayo, and seasonings, red snapper on the grill benefits from big flavor + the non-stick power of mayo.
- Shrimp Salad Po-Boy – Shrimp salad is served on French bread in the style of po-boy sandwiches, “dressed” with lettuce, tomato, mayonnaise and dill pickle.
- Fried Shrimp Po-Boy – One fried shrimp po-boy coming right up!
- Catfish Po-Boy – A classic! Or forego the French bread, add a squeeze of lemon, and start dipping your fried catfish.
- Tartar Sauce – Quick and easy, this sauce offers a hint of cayenne, making it perfect for dipping fried fish or dressing a po-boy.
- Pink Fry Sauce – A close cousin to Sriracha Comeback Sauce, this one features Blue Plate mayo, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and seasonings.
- Sriracha Comeback Sauce – A Mississippi favorite for dipping boiled or fried seafood, this Comeback sauce doubles as a great salad dressing.
- Louisiana-Style Remoulade Sauce – In Louisiana, remoulade is a staple at any fish fry or seafood meal.
- Buttermilk Coleslaw – Tangy, creamy, and perfect alongside your favorite fried fish.
- Traditional Coleslaw – This well-balanced slaw hails from an old Southern family recipe.
- Tangy Collard Green Coleslaw – A great combo of flavors that offers lots of color, nutrition, and crunch.
- Creamiest Ever Macaroni and Cheese – Blue Plate mayo, Greek yogurt and sharp cheddar make this side a must-have with fried fish.
Nothing quenches your thirst during a fish fry like a pitcher of sweet tea. Luzianne family-size iced sweet tea bags make it a cinch to enjoy.
Who knew that one ingredient that could make chicken fingers faster and keep the crispy outer coating in place? Well here’s a hack that really does the trick.